1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I'm Bi and I'm Ready to Cry

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bisurprise, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Bisurprise

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Heyo.
    I'm Jo, I'm 18 and I recently discovered EC because it's EXACTLY what I need at this time. I'm so grateful that a platform like this exists, so I'm looking for some friends.
    I recently came to terms with the possibility of being bisexual, after years of questioning, doubting, self loathing, and autopunishing myself for my feelings towards men AND women. I'm just starting to attempt to unravel my sexuality, and it's awkward, to say the least lol.
    Anyways, I have a lot to say and hopefully a lot to contribute to the community, too! I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to threads where it's appropriate to get these things out, like stress and anxiety of coming out, trauma, gay thoughts, just things where people can chime in and we can support each other? I really don't want to be alone during this time, so any help would be appreciated.
    I might be late to reply to threads or DMs, but i always will when I get the chance. I'm logging onto EC on my own time on the DL, because I'm not exactly out lmao.
    Welp, if you need me, I'll be lurking around various threads! Hope to get to know y'all

2. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC,

Thank you for sharing your feelings. If you click on 'forums', then look lower, you will see a second blue band that says 'Support Area'. There are many sections of this are. The ones that I would suggest for you are 'Coming Out' and 'Sexual Orientation'. Please contact me for any extra help. I'm going to bed right now because, I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and its midnight, but I can answer you when I wake up.

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. Bisurprise

Gender Pronoun:
    She