1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I’m a teen. And hella gay. Hey.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ham, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ham

Ham

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I’m Ham everybody. I’m a cisgender female who loves music just as much as I looove the chicks. But I’m not out yet so sssssshhh.

Just wanted to introduce me myself and I to the ️‍ community and many other communities here.

I came here because I go to a catholic school with all girls. Just AGH. Being gay is kind of like being the only salad in Maccas or something. It’s like a secret that I can’t wait to burst out but I just can’t. I’ve only come out to a few friends and most of them still don’t know the full story. It’s been mostly like heeeyyyy. Did you know I’m a lesbian.
    No.
    Well yeah I am.
    okay then.

Now anyone who’s reading this might think I’m crazy and to answer that I AM. Crazy for gurrrlzz.

A lot of my friends either have a boyfriend or are desperate as fuck. And I can’t get a girlfriend if it’s so hard to tell who’s gay. We’re all teenagers so my gaydar is a bit whacko. I do know I’m not the only one. In my friend group alone there’s Alex who’s nonbinary yep even at a girls school and Maddy who is a bisexual.

My wish is for one of my many crushes to come out as gay. And I only have many crushes because I spend most of my life around these girls and their all gorgeous as fuck.

This is the beginning of shaping my identity. Thanks if you got this far. you probably didn’t though. Oh well fuck you bye.

2. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi imI Jake welcome

3. Ham

Ham

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yay thanks

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ham.....Hello and welcome to empty closets. This is a great place with a lot of great people. Take a look at the various forums...I think you'll find one that will help you. So glad that you have found us!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

5. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi and welcome

6. callistia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Ham, welcome to EC! I’m sure you’ll be able to find plenty of people you can talk to on here. It’s a pretty cool place. I don’t go to a Catholic school, but I can definitely relate to wanting my crushes to come out as being at least attracted to girls. That hasn’t really happened yet, but maybe we’ll both find girls who aren’t straight someday. :wink:
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forum!