1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by baristajedi, May 5, 2020.

1. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! I just popped in to see how everyone’s doing, it’s been a while. Things are pretty good here. A lot of varied little stresses but mostly feeling really good things about life. My daughter now has a brother! (Her dad and his partner had a baby). He’s absolutely beautiful . I am still working through the covid situation, but from home, and I appreciate my job so much. My daughter and I actually had covid and it’s finally subsiding. It’s ok though, we’re ok :slight_smile:. I met someone... she’s really special. I decided around the last time I was on here, maybe November that I’d not date for a while or even consider it. I needed time to think. I have been doing that for a bit, and then in March I decided if I meet someone I’d be open to dating but no seeking out anyone. And then I met someone :slight_smile:. it’s super new but it feels wonderful. Obviously covid and stuff have made it a bit of an unusual situation but we’ve managed to find social distance ways to see each other .

anyway, I’m in a really good place, I’ve felt lately like I am due some good introspection; I may come back here for some of that :slight_smile:

I hope you’re all doing well ❤️

#1 baristajedi, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020