Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lalaith, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Lalaith

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, this is Lalaith.

I'm a 30-something male and mostly straight. However, since I was a teen I have always had the fantasy of somehow becoming a woman. I don't know if I'm transgender or what, I don't think I am. Certainly, I don't think I'm willing to do all the hard-work it takes to transform physically into your true gender (my respect and admiration to those who have done it)

But I can't shake that wish of becoming a woman. It fills me with warm feelings to think of becoming one and I can tell you I do not like what I see when I stand naked in front of the mirror. So, I'm here to talk and let it all out and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Currently, as I said, I am a male and straight, and I use male pronouns. I don't mind if people use a female pronoun on me, though. I'm actually using a female name in this forum so, if you use "she" or "her" when talking about me... I would like to see how that feels.

I hope this is a place where I can explore who I really am.

2. imawaffle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Lalaith, welcome to EC!

I visit this forum for similar reasons as yours, as do a good handful of other forum friends.
    There are many insightful conversations going on here which may bring you closer to the answer which you seek :relaxed:

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone