1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sharding, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Sharding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm new.

My therapist told me to sign up for TrevorSpace, but they wanted way too much information from me, and I couldn't get any responses from the tech team for help.

Anyway.

I'm here because my therapist thinks I need to talk to other members of the LGBTQ+ community so I don't feel so alone and inhuman.

I'm sure you're all tired of hearing sob stories from cis white male gay people, so I'll spare you that.

I don't know what to do from here, because I'm way too nervous and scared to enter conversation with really anyone. So I guess that's it for now. I'm feeling pretty down while typing this, but maybe you'll get to see me not be so pathetic at a later date.

Thanks.

#1 Sharding, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Sharding! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

This is a friendly site. For now, you could try reading through threads in the various forums that you find to be of interest. When you're ready, you could create your own thread in an appropriate forum and talk to us about your specific issues, concerns or questions.