1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, Just want to talk ;)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JackieBoy1, Jan 13, 2018.

1. JackieBoy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, im new here. looking for someone to relate to, chat with and support me, so i can support them. i dont know if ill stick around. im young and confused. so yeh, bye <3

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    JackieBoy1....Hi and welcome to empty closets! There is nothing wrong or unusual about being young and confused....as I understand it, all of us were or are there! Let us know how we can help you out...what are you confused about? Also...I read your other post and it said that your dad came out to you and your sister. I'd really like to know how that all happened...what did he say, etc. I went through that also, except I am the dad. It was so very hard to tell my son that his father is gay. My son is straight and he is the pastor of a church. I hope it was a little easier for your dad as you are gay...or, I just thought of this...did he know you were gay when he came out to you? Please reply...I am really interested in this. :old_smile: .....David

3. Flynn S

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello JackieBoy1, welcome to EC! Confusion is a horrid thing, but also part of human nature. Hope you'll stick around, it's a nice community.