1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey EC!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Zendlar, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Zendlar

So I have been searching for sometime looking for a place to talk to others either in my place or in different places in life themselves. I'm really am glad to have found you guys.

I spent a day lurking and after reading on how whole heartedly everyone treated each other it was really heart warming to see.

As for my introduction, I am not sure where I am or who I am. I am a mess. I am 27 married with 2 children. Done some fooling around with guys when I was younger, only actually have had sex with 2 people in my life (each ending up with a child in each relationship). Have cross dressed, and the like. I love the female figure, but don't care for vagina's. I feel trapped alot of days in my life. I love the male figure as well,....all of it lol.

I wish it was easy to figure out, I wish I spent more time figuring myself out while I was a bit younger. I am jealous of women, I am jealous of gay men. I want to be treated like a princess, pick out pretty clothes. I can't really express any of it.

My wife does know that I want to try things with other men, and she has said she is absolutely fine with it and would even help find someone for me so it would be safe and in a trusting enviroment. But I don't think that is exactly what I want.

I guess this is more of an introduction than should have been, but I suppose I could post more in the other forums....spend an hour or two writing walls of text.

Anywho, I guess I should get down to the other part of the introduction...

HI EVERYONE!!!!!! :smilewave

2. BudderMC

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

3. starmarie

starmarie Guest

Welcome to EC!! :smilewave It's a very helpful place to be when you're feeling confused.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to the site! And I'm glad to hear you've already discussed this with your wife, and that she's being so supportive (maybe too supportive!) - that's a big hurdle you've already crossed. :slight_smile:

6. AlexisAnne

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

7. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the super supportive EC :smilewave

You'll find its a really nice place to help with questioning :grin:

8. Isabelle

Hi welcome to empty closets