1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heteroromantic homosexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by freemind265, May 25, 2018.

1. freemind265

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After years I have found out that i'm a heteroromantic homosexual and it's like this.
    When i'm single i'm more gay than straight. I got only sex with men. I have tried to stay open romantically for these men,
    but it never worked out. I simply don't fall in love with men. With women i'm not really sexually interested, sometimes yes, but not often. Untill this special one arrives. Always androgyn or with a mental masculinity. Than i fall in love and sexuality will follow and comes hard. My interest in other woman comes back, and I got less gay fantasies. Yep.., and then a furfilling relationship follows, sometimes years sometimes shorter. After a break up I start becoming gay again after a few months.
    It has confused me lot. I learnt myself and embrace it now. Its just me. Anyone else got the same?

2. camillus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    If you don't mind me asking, what has caused those fulfilling relationships to end?

3. freemind265

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For every relationship there were other reasons why they ended. Just like other reasons other couples break up there relationships. And as i said there were fulfilling relationships but ofcourse not all of them.

4. camillus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I wish I could help but I've not had any experiences like that.