1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hes hot!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tired_of_lying411, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

:surprised I have the sudden urge to get wasted so i dont end up a sober college student. lol

No offense boys but i dont see me making it to even the last year of high school without a real love or getting drunk.

2. step49x

Excuse me? And being sober is a bad thing?

So I see someone is a little more confident than the rest of us. :lol:

3. tired_of_lying411

step, I will probably be in the same boat as you. Minus the drinking, but the birthday drinking extravangaza will probably leave me hung over and so make me never do it again for a long time :grin:

But yeah, as for the "never been kissed" issue, as it will herin be refered to as, (lol) I doubt I will start a relationship in highschool. Firstly, I dont know ANY guys that I know are gay right now, other than the creepy goth kids. Even if a non-goth were to come out, he would have to be hot. Kind of a low probability there. :grin:

I mean, highschool relationships are difficult even for STRAIGHT kids, imagine what its like for gay people. I would have to come out first too, and Im not sure I want to do that in highschool if I dont have to.

I will ask if you went to your senior prom though, if so, who did you go with?

I plan on going to as many proms and even dances, maybe, as possible with my best friend who knows im gay. She currently has no boyfriend and I plan on going to the senior prom with her if shes single at the time.

4. step49x

Yah, I went to my high school prom. I ended up going with a girl in my grade, "just as friends."

There were two or three gay guys at my school that I knew of. The only way I knew they were gay was they really went around proclaiming it. I'd love to know what other gay guys there were at my school that either never came out or were gay but didn't proclaim it.

5. tired_of_lying411

yeah, there is a few i suspest, but theyre older than me and gay-dar is only SO accurate.

Would be interesting to know.

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Oops my bad, it slipped. Sorry.:lol:

7. step49x

Sure you are... :rolleyes:

:lol: