1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hemeroids?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Raydar0110, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Raydar0110

For the past few weeks I have noticed 3 distinct bumps around my anus that apear when I bear down like you are about to go to the toilet.

I have read about the possible causes after trying to ignore it and one common thing is hemeroids. I'm only 17 so not sure if this is the case. Most sources also say that they cause pain and irritation however I don't feel anything. I only noticed when wiping after going to the toilet at something was there.

Have other people experienced anything like this and have any advice? I know I should see a doctor but if there is anything I could do at home without medication that would be good.

2. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I did a couple of times. I felt no pain or irritation. They went away thankfully within 2 or three weeks on each occasion. It prompted me not to strain on the toilet. Overstraining and for too long can be the cause. A couple of laxatives on two successive nights can help. Never overdo laxatives, though. And do read the leaflet that comes with the laxatives because it explains why you should not rely on laxatives.

3. hubcap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Witch Hazel cleared them up for me.

4. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely sounds like hemorrhoids. Straining on the toilet is a likely cause, also sitting for way too long can cause them to become inflamed.? Is that the right word?
    Anal sex can also be the cause but is apparently less likely from what I’ve read.

hemorrhoids Don’t have an age limit, anyone can have issues with them.

My advice is keep the area clean and avoid straining on the toilet and in your daily routine until the bumps go away.