1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Caliber, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I might finally try to find a therapist this year for my people issues, i don't mind hugs, but anything further especially if its trying to lead to anything sexual makes me shut down. i have experienced sexual trauma when i was younger, i want to be able to deal with it, i wanna at least try a physical relationship. I count myself as lesbian, but i'm poly, one of the people im with currently with is trans (pre-op) and open to a physical relationship. I have a phobia of pregnancy, but also am too embarrassed even at 23 to go to the doctors and talk about getting the implant, tablets etc, especially when i just want my tubes tied in the future

Dreamsexul likes this.
  2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Admitting you could use help is the first big step to getting help. Look for a therapist that has experience with LGBT issues as well as abuse.

Also it will not be an improvement in one go, it will take a little time to work out. As hard as some subjects are to discuss, you will need to be truthful so the therapist can help you.

Dreamsexul likes this.