1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help urgent first date tues

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by mlm1234, Sep 1, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

Right got another first date. last person i wasnt feeling him, we where to different.

anyway talk awhile, we talk alot online. she likes going out drinking on occasions, "i like drinking", but i thought something different more fun. i looked her up and found that on dting website her first date idea some fun or different.

i asked her out for drink ordo something. she said defo it would be lush.

im 26 shes 21. i was thing extreme trampoline world or bowling but cant decide if it seems right or go to a bar.
    i want to make it fun but get to know her aswell, i dont know what to do what you think on first date. what would u like.

2. BosiMalkia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely somewhere where you could be active but also have a quiet place to go afterwards. I do not know if you are around lakes or rivers but renting kayak would be fun and affordable, bowling, rock climbing, anything like indoor sports sounds nice. Look up some recreational outdoor activities around you at some centers.