1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Satisfying Horniness

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JustNoOne2, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ya, Spencer's stuff is junk, and overpriced junk at that. You aren't going to find anything of lasting quality there, and definitely not at a reasonable price.

This sounds like an excellent idea.

If counselors were bound to report every illegal thing they heard, they wouldn't have time to do anything else. Having just this evening come from a 3 hour presentation on counselor ethics, this is fresh in my mind. :slight_smile: So a counselor is bound by confidentiality, except with a handful of exclusions, basically the ones I mentioned above, and a few other obscure ones (disclosure of information to insurance companies; law enforcement under circumstances where someone is at risk; and, if a minor and his/her parent have specifically been made aware in advance of the minor's disclosure, or otherwise agreed, then in that circumstance, a parent can be told. You admitting to having sex, camming, masturbating with a toy, etc. would not qualify as putting you at imminent risk warranting disclosure or triggering the therapist's mandatory confidentiality rules, and s/he could lose licensure over a violation of this.

Don't be so sure she doesn't know the towel is there. She may simply be choosing not to bring it up out of respect or even out of awkwardness. :slight_smile: You might want to find a more out-of-the-way place to stash your clean-up material, even if it makes it a little more inconvenient. Unless you don't care that she might have evidence of your masturbatory excursions. Parents pretty much know kids do this, but there's generally a sort of tacit agreement that it isn't discussed.

I did read of one parent who was fed up that her (straight) son was constantly cleaning up with the good bathroom towels in his bathroom. So his mom left a series of notes, and after the behavior continued, she left a note that said "Either you start using old towels or toilet paper, or I'm going to redecorate your bathroom with unicorns and Britney Spears towels." Apparently that got the message across. :grin:

#21 Chip, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    18breanna likes this.
  2. JustNoOne2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I’m asking my cousin right now, thanks! It would be a better idea than anything at Soencer’s for sure haha.
    Like I said before, I’ll be sure to ask my counselor during our next session, but it is really helpful to know they could lose their job over that! That makes me feel a lot better!
    And lastly, I’ll see if I can find a better, less obvious place to hide something that is more awkward to find such as a dildo. I’ll update you on this stuff after I talk to my cousin and such! Thanks again, it means a lot!

3. JustNoOne2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so a little update... I talked to my cousin and he had a great conversation with me but couldn’t really recommend any kind of dildo or anything because he thought I was too young for one and said once I turned 18 he could tell me what the safest and best kinds were and how to use them to get the most pleasure. He told me to try sticking to my fingers and make sure my nails are always clipped, but the thing is that my fingers are never enough for me... So I’m not sure if I should still try to get one or just bear through using just my fingers and jacking off until I’m eighteen...
    Also, I want to try to have an orgasm from solely anal stimulation, and I’ve tried a few times but could never do it. Do any of you have tips on that as well? If so I’d love some tips haha.

4. Chip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We're getting pretty close to the edge of what's appropriate discussion on EC, given that we have a lot of younger teens here. Not that there's anything even slightly wrong with exploring various types of masturbation; it's more that because we have people as young as 13, we have to somewhat limit what we can discuss in the public forums.

One thing I can suggest: There's a website called jackinworld.com which has a lot of useful information on masturbation. I don't think it talks much (if at all) about anal stimulation, nor about mindfulness-based masturbation, but it does have some good resources on techniques, even though it hasn't been updated in over a decade.

If you want to PM me or another staff member, or even open an ask-the-staff thread, this is something more appropriate to a less public discussion, given the nature of what you're asking, and the age of some of the population here. I think most of the staff would be comfortable talking about those issues in a less public setting. I hope that makes sense.

#24 Chip, Mar 30, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    18breanna, JustNoOne2 and Ram90 like this.
  5. JustNoOne2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Omg I’m so sorry I forgot that these forums aren’t just for older teens/adults! I’ll PM you with my questions if they’re more sexual from now on, thank you!

6. Chip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No worries, it's easy to forget. And it's something that we (the staff) struggle with, because young teens masturbate and sometimes engage in sexual activity as well, so we don't want to draw a line and say "we don't discuss that", but we also try to be thoughtful of having some sort of appropriate boundary.

18breanna likes this.
  7. JustNoOne2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that makes sense, thanks again!