1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please: I'm in love with a girl- how do i flirt?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Blue Nails, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am really into this girl from my school but I'm not sure how to really go about it and flirt and all. I'm afraid that whatever I do can be brushed off as "friendly" but I also don't want to creep her out by being too direct and forward. We are pretty close, cause firstly I really wanted to get to know her well... and the more I get to know her the more I like her :slight_smile: some advice on how to drop hints or casually flirt would be much appreciated cause I am really new to this and I don't really have anyone I can talk to.

P.S. we had a conversation about sexuality as well and she is also bi.. however this makes me even more anxious because I don't want her to think that I am saying I like her only because we both agreed to liking girls.. you get me?
    haha hope someone replies atleast.. thanks <3

2. TheLemurLady

TheLemurLady Guest

Hey there! What I mainly do is I either give out a really thoughtful compliment or "accidentally" brush into her. I'm currently in the same boat as you with the whole crush recently coming out thing, so I totally get what you're going through. Best of luck! :smiley:

Blue Nails likes this.
  3. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eye contact is important, and that's about all I know

Blue Nails likes this.
  4. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank youu! Well she is an artist so maybe I can compliment stuff she makes? IM READY TO START BRUSHING LETS DO THIS

5. TheLemurLady

TheLemurLady Guest

That sounds like a great idea! I wish you the best!

Blue Nails likes this.
  6. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OKAAAY SO I went out with her and another friend today and I was trying to flirt a bit... She put her around me a bunch of times- is that a good thing??
    I am getting mixed messages so I am a bit confused. She was telling me at the start of the day how she came out to her parents as a lesbian and that they were pretty supportive of her (which I found AMAZINGLY brave cause I can't even think of coming out to my parents at this moment)... but when we were bussing back she was telling me how she felt like a robot trapped in doing the same things everyday and that if she had a boyfriend her life might be more interesting somehow- boyfriend?? Was this her way of telling me she isn't into me? :frowning2: I really don't want to get my hopes up and end up embarassing myself..

7. TheLemurLady

TheLemurLady Guest

I know that lots of girls, especially teens, when they first come out may use the term "lesbian" when they are in fact bi. I was one of them.
    She's probably confused about what she wants, and what label to use. Maybe she wants a girlfriend, maybe she wants a boyfriend? Who knows? She probably doesn't even know for herself. She may still be a lesbian, but just feels pressured to stick with dating a guy.
    I hate to break it to you, but she probably doesn't like you at this point. However, she never said she likes anyone specific. I would keep trying. She might be oblivious to your flirting. You never know, you just might win her over!

8. TheLemurLady

TheLemurLady Guest

Actually, I just read your more recent thread and I think you should ask her out. It sounds like you're already good friends and that she is bi, so you definitely have a chance. The answer is no unless you ask. (I'll try to remember that for myself, heh.)

9. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Arm around you once: friends. Arm around you twice: good friends. Arm around you a bunch of times? She wants you to put your arm around her. Get with it.