1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help help help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Okiamgay, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Okiamgay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi all i am 15 and gay i really want to tell my parents that i am gay but i can't i am so stressed out about telling them that i am gay i have self harmed and tried to commit suicide but survived due to the amount of stress and pressure this is putting on me i really need to tell them soon but how can i get my self to tell them please help any advise before i do something really bad

2. TravelerMe

It's really best to talk to a professional right away. I assume you're in Nebraska; if so call 402.475.6695 and talk it out with someone in a safe anonymous setting.

I urge patience. I've been where you are as a teen and now as an adult and parent. I understand the urgency and it all seems to be crashing down on you but you have time and it will be worth it. So please please get some help. Start with a call to a help line.

What about telling your parents you have a lot on your mind and would like to talk it over with a counselor? They can help you tell your parents. Can you contact a school counselor? even though it's summer I bet you could get ahold of them through the school.

You are worth it! Hang on and please call the helpline or a friend or an adult you can trust.

3. n3ko

you need to talk to someone<3 it sounds you are very vulnerable.

are you concerned about how they will respond?

4. IamThat1Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok my advice is go to a shop get a plain cake with just a white coating, buy some cake painting pens which are cheep the write im gay on the front, leave it somewhere then go get ur parents and tell them to go to the place while you stay there, they read the cake then just hug them, or write them a letter about how you really feel or tell ur grandparents first then have their support then tell ur parents.