1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by greyhead, Feb 3, 2018.

1. greyhead

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, all!

I'd like to introduce myself. I'd rather not disclose my real name (these feelings & motivations for joining this forum are very private), so just call me Sam. I was assigned female at birth, but for the past four years, I've been questioning my gender.

I'm openly bisexual. That I didn't have much of a problem discerning. My gender, however, is a separate beast. I've never been violently opposed to my body; I don't get extreme bouts of dysphoria or anything like that. I do, however, like myself more when I appear more androgynous/masculine than female, and the masculine parts about myself make me happy, not self conscious. Overall, I don't quite identify as female--whenever I do traditionally feminine things, I always feel uncomfortable, or like I'm going over the top--but at the same time, I don't feel comfortable imagining myself identifying entirely as a man. Not really sure what I am. But, that's kinda why I'm here, to try and make that a little more clear.

I hope to have a wonderful time here and make some new friends along the way!

2. mask1985

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome @greyhead I hope you enjoy it here

3. EmilyK

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! This is a great site I hope you find it as helpful as I have.