1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Pink Blue, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Pink Blue

Somewhere on this tiny rock we call Earth
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi everyone!

I'm 31 years old and I'm non binary. Actually, I've only recently started expressing my femininity. Before that I had been living as a bisexual male but that definition always felt like it was missing something. I simply didn't know there was such a beautiful term such as pansexuality, and I've always been afraid to let people see my feminine side.
    One day however, something changed inside my head. I didn't want to hide anymore so I started doing the things I've always wanted to do. I started with painting my nails, which led to wearing clothing designed for women, which led to wearing make up. All while deliberately not shaving my face and body hair because it just felt natural to me to show male and stereotypically female characteristics at the same time.
    Now I just dress in whatever clothing fits me best (be it designed for men or women), I use make up and nail polish whenever I feel like it, I don't care if I act stereotypically male or stereotypically female, and I feel totally liberated.

However, since this is still rather new to me I'm hoping to hear about other peoples' experiences and I'm hoping to meet new people here.

See you around! :slight_smile:

2. RK800

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC!

3. Reginasjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love your story and im proud that you have choosen to embrace every part of yourself.

4. Pink Blue

Somewhere on this tiny rock we call Earth
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for your kind words :slight_smile: