1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Doc Andy, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Doc Andy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I'm from a slightly more liberal pocket of the conservative midwest US, but I still feel like I can't really be myself in real life. I'm bisexual, but have only been with the opposite sex. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to date either sex nor did I really feel safe approaching either most of the time. I was in a long-term relationship with a straight cisgender guy, but now I'm single again. I guess me identifying as non-binary (which he knew from the beginning) and his family asking if I were transgender after I decided to stop being overly effeminate for his and others' sakes was too much. I'm only partially serious, there was, of course, other issues that led to us only being friends rather than romantic partners. But still, I have no idea where to go from here...I can't imagine anyone being attracted to someone with my combination of gender identity, expression, and sexual orientation.

2. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A warm welcome to you....