Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RavenWing, Oct 5, 2016.

1. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just realized that I never made a "About Me" post!
    My name is Paige, and I am 13 years old. I'm in middle school (which is a cesspool of drama and stress).
    I'm a lesbian, and I'm out to a lot of people at school. At this point it's pretty much common knowledge that I'm the gay girl, as I make jokes about it a lot and am just cool with who I am. I don't get any crap from people, so that's good.
    I love drawing, music, and playing video games. I hope to get a drawing tablet soon so that I can start getting into digital art.
    My favorite subject is science. My science teacher is really awesome and teaches in a way that I can actually understand and enjoy. His lessons are really effective for memorization and he makes them interesting.
    My favorite movies are Forrest Gump, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, and Harry Potter (all of the movies).
    My favorite book series is Harry Potter. I also enjoy the Warriors book series. :icon_big:
    My favorite shows are Steven Universe, InuYasha, and Gravity Falls.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I'm very happy that I joined this forum! You guys are so helpful and nice! (*hug*)

2. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

3. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome! It's so nice to hear that you're out at school, that's very brave. :slight_smile: