1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello all i am having a lot of trouble with orientation and loneliness

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Shirley Anne, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Shirley Anne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    at the moment my life is so hectic, next month i make a short film in May i am a guest speaker at WOW in Liverpool. i have a support team i meet with once a week. AND YET i am the most lonely person.
    i would like to go out with someone just to pictures, maybe hold hands cuddle. feel i`m loved wanted yet i dont know how to get to this place of contentment. so i am reaching out for advice please

2. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This can be a difficult process for anyone, but the more people you meet the more likely it will be that you find a partner. Many people meet through networking. You kind of have to put yourself out there, which can be scary. Good luck.

3. Shirley Anne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you for the comment so far the only interest i am getting is straight men who wants to do things as they are curious about and that is scary , they are meant to be straight but they want to play with me. I don`t want to play and i`m too old to be kissing frogs before my prince comes along.as you can tell i am a little impatient due to overdosing .i have been lonely all my life not knowing thats what is was