1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellcats

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Sep 8, 2010.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

Did anyone watch the premiere of the new show 'Hellcats'?? What did you think?? I've never seen the 'Bring It On' movies but apparently is like them but a tv version.

2. Davey

I thought it was ok but I have to admit that I didn't pay close attention. I will be watching the next episode. I'll try to remember to let you know more then lol.

3. x2x2x2x2y2

^lol

Personally, I loved the first episode. I like the main character a lot and I think the show has a lot of potential.

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I didn't watch it. The commercials kinda made me wanna fuck myself in the eye with a rusty screw-driver lol.

5. x2x2x2x2y2

lol why is that??

6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Well, it's just kinda been done 1,000,000 times over in my opinion. Y'know, street-type girl/guy has to go from hardcore place to a college were there of course is dancing. She kinda hints to the dancing team that she can dance better than them 'cause she's a badass or something and they're all "psh, yeah right sistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" and she comes out of nowhere break-dancing or whatever and now the dance team is like "all right.....you can join..." and of course she hooks up with a guy. Then there is that BIG dance competition at the end of the show/movie....but that's right after she has a falling out with the team of course lol.....anyways the win the dance competition.

Idk, "Bring It On", "Stomp The Yard", "Drum Line". It's been done quite a few times. Just not my style I guess. I still watch re-runs of "Friends" though so idk lol.

7. x2x2x2x2y2

^lol I agree, it's been done before, but now adays there's almost nothing original on tv, so I take what I can get. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Davey

I think its moving in a little bit of a different direction. We will see but I haven't seen TO many of the "usual" dance/cheerleading happenings. Other than Tryouts and the fact she used to hate cheerleading.