1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a crush on my classmate

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lyrie, May 31, 2023.

1. Lyrie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I need some advice
    I really like this girl in my school ( same class ) and there is a possibility of her liking me back but school dating for me is just meh and I don’t really want to do that because it’s just awkward and I don’t think my friends who I am with are so much of a lgbtq supportive and kind of homophobic. I want to get rid of this feeling but how should I do it ?

2. Wanderlost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What feeling is it that you are wanting to get rid of?

You're age says you are 23, so if I were your age I suppose I would not be worried or fearful about dating in school because it's between adults and likely won't really be 'in school dating" like it might be if you were much younger in secondary school or something. Also, for what it's worth, I'd re-examine your friends if they are homophobic. I don't mean get rid of them, I mean, maybe you should come out to them and see who is and is not willing to accept and support you. Ones closest friends should always be accepting and supportive I think.