1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have you ever....?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Sep 23, 2013.

1. MerBear

2. prism

I'm half Asian and half Caucasian, so I've never dated anyone with the same ethnic background. I highly doubt I would ever date an Asian girl, but my most recent serious boyfriend was Korean. :slight_smile:

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have such a mixed ethnicity that it's easy to say only my brother shares my race, but I'm white, and have only liked white guys. That may be because I only really consider myself to have liked one guy, and he's white. I'm never ruling out someone because of race, but it's likely that I'll probably never be with someone who's not European or Middle Eastern, as I'm most attracted to them.

4. KazTastic

I dunno, I've met some hot guys from all different backgrounds, and the guy I'm dating is half Filipino, but I guess I have a bit of a bias towards pale white guys...

5. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Same for me. I'm Latino and white, and I'm attracted to both and other mixed people.

In general, I find myself attracted to people regardless of their race, but considering I've grown up and live in a primarily white populated area, I'm generally more accustom to white folk.

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    + 1

Nothing to apologize about, either, because this topic can go down that road. It's who you theoretically might be intimate with, so YOU get to pick. In fact, since a couple of my friends can pick out who I'd like ... and be spot on, it means there are certain types of looks I like among other white guys, and certain types of looks I don't.