1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have u ever been made fun of because someone thought u were gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The_Poets, Jul 7, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

Well, i have an allergy to nickel, and i play baritone and sousaphone so i get a rash my upper lip, and as i was walking home from school, a jackass acted blew me a kiss, so yeah.

Oh and in seventh grade a kid had a bet to wear a dress shirt for the whole day, and i told him to take it off. Misunderstood me

2. Yes, tons of times in junior high school. What's ironic is, though my attraction for men had started to grow at the time, I believed myself to me predominantly straight, but that was before I realized that my attraction for the opposite sex was really shallow.

3. KingdomKeyDK

I don't know if these things are said to me or to people in front of me. Its probably said behind my back...

4. iAlwaysHungry

i know how that feels ;(
    its recently happening to me now, im in the 8th grade :'o
    please pray for me ToT

5. ScatteredEarth

I used to get nudged at it alot but I was a pretty good hider of the fact that I'm bi. So nothing really got pushed on me. I feel bad for those of you that had been put through hell because of it though.