1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hatred/Distrust of people (Social Anxiety)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, May 29, 2015.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I think that's great! And don't be sorry! I asked you a question about your friend because I was genuinely curious! I liked reading every bit of that :slight_smile: Glad you guys are on good terms again! I would still be a bit angry at her though.. honestly.

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The being by one's self thing can wear a person down because it gives them time to think and analyze. And if a lot of negative things have happened, then it's those things that you will focus on. They do bring a person down. People can come up with all these corny feel good slogans or tidbits of philosophical advice, but I think that someone's emotional makeup overpowers those and doesn't utilize them, as if they even could be utilized. You are not alone. That's for sure.

Sure, you should be concerned. I think you need to be more concerned, though, when it starts interfering with your school life, work life, and your closest relationships - with family and friends, meaning it is really messing with them and wreaking havoc.

I really think that what happens sometimes makes people extroverted or introverted. People who are affirmed all the time probably turn into extroverts. People who are criticized a great deal of the time probably turn into introverts. You can't argue with the fact that what happens in a person's life also shapes them and how they look at things.

So, I think you are not alone in how you feel, especially on this forum. But when it starts interfering with normal functioning, I would definitely seek help. So many people here have sought help or are receiving help.

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thank you.. I think I might need to get another counsellor.. They may be able to encourage me and give me more drive to change. I just feel so fucking hopeless sometimes :frowning2: But I guess life isn't meant to be easy.

I actually think i'm a good person to be around.. I attract cool people but i've also been stuck in the bad crowd before.. Where people are fake and pathetic and dying to be punched. I can change my life.. Noone else can. And because I believe that so much.. then fuck what others think of me :slight_smile: