1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardest You've Ever Cried?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by remainnameless, Feb 9, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Watching movies where the dog dies! Hachi was the saddest movie ever! :'(

2. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

When my grandma passed away 2 years ago. I had called to say goodbye because we knew that she was dying (she lived in a different state), and when they said that it was me on the phone, she realized that she was ready to die. I did not know this until a few days later (they called me later to say that she had passed), but when I hung up the phone, I started bawling and pacing around my room.

And I did not even know that she had passed yet.

Not a fun time.

3. June Cleaver

Well when I was 24 way back when! LOL 1996 summer, I had been happily "married" to a 30 year old man for 2 and 1/2 years. His name was John and he was a roofer. He loved me dearly and I him. We never had a cross word. He was so handsome too. He had secretly been in love with me for years before we got together. Just to give you an idea of how good I had it. I was his housewife.

One morning he kissed me goodbye and told me he loved me with a big hug. I went on with my day and that evening I had dinner ready on the stove as normal. Well when he was 4 hours late and the food was toast, when a knock came to the door. I opened it to find he had died on the job that day. I cried so hard I thought I could not breath. I cried for days until the tears stopped comming and I kept on cring dry. That went on for weeks.

I was so upset that week I went on a trip to see my mom out of state and put the bag of kitchen garbage in the trunk of the car and threw my cloths away. I went to live with mom for 6 months to live before I could face life again. My partner just before him had died as well which I think made it worse.

Well, in 2012 I found my soulmate after such a long wait and he also has a dangerous outdoor job. I pray for his safety on the job all day long as I do my chores and count down the hours for his return. Every morning when I give him his lunch and watch him leave for work I cry for a while every time. He does not know,and I am not sure I will ever feel comfortable...... June

4. LightningRider

It's actually a tie.

The first is when I found out my boyfriend at the time was flirting with a girl and was going to leave me for her.
    We did break up but stupid younger me took him back when he came grovelling.
    (Guess why we broke up officially... surprise surprise he wanted to get with someone else)

The second was when I was reading.
    And as stupid as it sounds, it's true.
    I don't just read stories, I become completely engulfed by them.
    I read Alone on the Water. It's a Sherlock fanfiction and it had me bawling my damn eyes out all night.
    And I still can't think about it without getting a little sad.

5. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I finally broke down from everyone leaving me, dealing with the people I lived withs drinking, drugs, & abuse, and ending up in the hospital after a suicide attempt and my family hating me because of it, and hating myself for it because they made me feel so stupid about it all. Too bad not much has changed.

6. leer

I get emotional far to easy on the outside am all manly & macho but inside am a big wuss .

My dad had a stroke last year & he started crying because he thought he was going to die
    Id never expect to see dad like this and I cried buckets .

Also when i broke up with my ex I went out got pissed and eventually broke-down at my friends flat .

7. MichaelB

I don't really cry. I'm not a cry-ie type person... ever... >.>

I suppose I sorta cried when I was 16 and left home. That's the only real moment in recent life where I can remember crying somewhat. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Howl's Moving Castle. :tears:

I cry for every movie...

9. Honor

Sadly there have been multiple times i cried my eyes out. Recently, i was upset that this women i thot fell in love with-had no chance with just..layed it out infront of me again. I know i have no chance but its hard to stop loving someone...even when its painful..even when you dont think its love..its this driving force..i cant stop being in pain i wish itd just go away..so this weekend ive just been crying and i wish i cud stop..

10. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

Back in eight grade when I got suspended, also the day everyone found out about my cutting. I was afraid they were going to send me to juvie or a mental hospital. But instead they didn't even call the police and I only got three days suspension. But I sure did cry a lot that day.

11. yhonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What brake's my heart and got really emotional is about the separation of my parents.

12. pheonix7078

Out Status:
    A few people
    I never cried, couldn't cry, until quite recently when I started to go through therapy for childhood abuse. I was totally closed off, except for once, a few years ago.

A really good friend was expecting her first baby. It was a difficult pregnancy, and she went into labour early and gave birth to twins. A Boy and a girl. they were really ill. The boy managed to fight on for about 3 days. All of us, friends and family, sort of thought, My God, that's so sad, but at least the terrible thing has happened, so the other one must survive now, because that's the way it is. It just wouldn't be fair otherwise. Only one can die. But a couple of days later the little girl died too.

The funeral was the worse thing I've ever had to witness. Two tiny coffins and the knowledge that this beeautiful couple had lost their kids and all the unimaginable pain they were in.

I cried for so long and so hard it hurt and even now, years later, I can't think of it without tearing up.

They have two daughters now, fit and healthy, but we remember the lost babies who never had a chance.

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2013 at 07:21 AM ----------

Oh sweetie, you have such a fragile heart. Don't feel like you have to stop loving someone because they can't love you in the same way. Love is unconditional but I do understand that it's so hard when all you want is to be held and loved and cherished. I promise you'll have that love for the simple reason you want it and youre open to it and you have a beautiful loving heart. I wish I could help more (*hug*)

13. Jim

Jim

When my ex broke up with me a few months back. The other night because of a bitchy teacher who said I was practically worthless. I used to cry a lot when I was younger because I don't have a dad. And because I was bullied from the ages of about 5-15.. When I asked a boy out and he said no. When I didn't get the grades I wanted last year...

14. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Actually about five years ago now...I was young and lost...
    It was when my ex broke it off with me after I had just said "I love you."
    I cried for three weeks straight and was cutting my arm a lot.
    Makes me sound crazy but back then, that was the first time I said it.

15. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no idea :S One of the times I cried a lot was when my grandfather died.
    So it probably was that time.

16. when my ex broke up with me lol. i was so in love at the time, im embarrassed haha.

ex broke up with me and said right after breaking up 'oh breaking your heart wasnt anything bad get over it'. i was shocked at how rude someone could be but cried at the same time lol. then the day after we broke up my ex posted all over online about making out with a girl and she was 'adorable' and they were horny e.t.c bragging about it on tumblr. :icon_sad:

obv my ex never loved me.
    never forget that. ever.

17. Bolin

A few years ago. My mother and some preacher from church had some kind of "talk" with me, and I didn't take it too well. After he left, I stripped down and got in the shower and just collapsed and started crying. I was crying so hard that my head started pounding and my nose started bleeding, so I was just sitting in the shower with scalding water pouring down my head, tears streaming down my eyes, and blood running down my face. I don't even remember what they talked to me about. >_>

18. MerBear

yeah , if i found out my ex did that too , i'd be sad although she said she had been with other people but it didn't mean anything....

yeah to her it didn't because sex is her escapism

19. Stage Wanderer

When my dad used to lash me with a thick folded wire cable so hard that it leaves green, black marks all over my body...

20. FruitFly

Because I have screwed priorities I had a full on meltdown after being told I failed my health protection exam. I already knew I'd failed it, my panic and faulty calculator had seen to that, but I still cried. The failure, mixed with the "you've let yourself down" talk really got to me. It didn't help that I have never, ever failed anything before. Being slightly perfectionist about grades and such, knowing I'll now not achieve a distinction and may even struggle to get a merit really just broke me. Completely pathetic.

The only other event that made me cry that badly was the day I had to take my cat to be euthanised. He was so ill, his kidneys were failing and he was doubly incontinent, and it was just a mess. I couldn't stop crying, and then when he yowled as they started the procedure ... I just collapsed. They wouldn't come out and do it due to the area we lived in, and I just felt so guilty. He was terribly ill, and I couldn't even give him a decent setting to die in. He died at the place he hated, because they wouldn't come to our street. Seriously, I was a mess. A complete mess.

Basically I've been moved far more by the experience of taking a cat to be put to sleep and failing an exam, than anything else in my life. I'm pathetic :icon_redf.