1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard to choose

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i always have been attracted to girls but i havent even try with girl I have always date only with guys and trying to hide that side of me which is hard to hide, mostly trying to hide it from myself. I am in a serious relationship with a guy and i feel so stuck and hard to know what is the best to do. I dont feel like telling anyone around me about this i am soo scared of how would they react to it. So i am really clueless i do care for this guy but i dont want to spend all my life in hiding from that part and dont have my full freedom. So what should i do? :/

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey sweetie (*hug*)

I don't think you should have to choose. That's just me. As bisexuals, sometimes we have to struggle with a multitude of attractions, and some of us choose the route of having an open and honest conversation with our partners about it. There are a few people on the forum who have managed to do it ethically, and I'd love for them to chime in.

Luvs, Adrienne