1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hairy vs hairless men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KatKut, Apr 6, 2012.

?

I prefer...

1. Hairy...

32 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. hairless...

68 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. not too much hairy not completely hairless...

100 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Andane

I usually prefer hairier guys (within reason of course!), to me it just gives off this rugged, masculine vibe which I find really hot xD Although there ARE several relatively hairless guys I find attractive too. I think for me, it's more the masculinity than the hairiness though =P

2. SwissBoy88

Depends on the guy.... There are men who look bettet with hair and some don't. Same with hair on their head... There are men who look mich hotter with a bald head... Haha

3. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^This

4. KaotikPrincess

I find myself most attracted to almost hairless guys, I mean hairy legs and semi-hairy genitals are fine but I don't like a lot of hair on the chest a tiny bit around the nipples are perfect :thumbsup: Oh and Completely hairless women (except for their head of course lOl) I am completely hairless so I'd like my girls to be the same! :lol:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I prefer my guys "factory direct". If they're hairless naturally, that's totally fine. If they're hairy, that's great. I personally prefer they didn't do much in the way of manscaping - just be who you be. If given a choice, and this is low on the list of things I care about, I'd say the hairier the better. I once spent the night with a guy who was exceptionally hairy - full hair all over the back and butt. And I was in friggin' heaven. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. I think some chest hair is really sexy. Even if they have alot of chest hair, i'm cool with that. I'm also okay with guys with no chest hair. I think when they shave below the belt though, looks kind of weird. I prefer if they are more natural, so to speak. Only place I can't stand hair is back hair.:eek: I can't stand it. I don't like a lot of manscaping, really. However you are, you're beautiful that way.

7. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not a fan of super hairy anything...

8. Jemecherche

9. ThatCoopKid

I like a balance. My favorite are the guys with the hairy chests that has a treasure trail leading from there down to their stomach's. But treasure trails are a thing for me anyway, so I can definitely just take that lol. Also like hairy arms and legs.

10. super confused

Hairless all the way. For both men and women (except the hair on the head, that should stay right where it is). :wink:

11. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

hairless women
    and mid-hairy men (not too hairy/ not too hairless)

12. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

I agree with one post on here I saw (to lazy to quote it) I do in a way prefer hairless* men over hairy but hey if they got a great personality I really could care less. :slight_smile: and the same goes for women.

13. Deaf Not Blind

oh if these were the last people on earth, no hairy men or women! i like too see what i like.

14. Zapha

Personality comes first, but I do prefer a smooth guy.

I can't stand really hairy guys (like gorilla hairy), it grosses me out. Excessive chest hair makes me want to run and hide. My dad is really hairy, and he used to hug me as a kid and his chest hair went in my face - it was so gross. Maybe it's a childhood thing!

15. Just Adam

Bit of chest or leg hair is ok but not tooooo hairy. Hair can be an obstacle else.

16. Flow

I can't really vote on the poll cause I'm a bit.. different.. I guess for guys, if its lightly hairy, its okay just not a freaking jungle, and this is all around.

For girls, I really do prefer them to be hairless. The last pic of the girl with the hairy legs nearly made me puke. Damn..

17. GingerGuy

What can I say, I absolutely love hairy guys. There's a boy in my high school, one year older than me, who's certainly not conventionally attractive. He looks quite nerdy with glasses and an already balding head, which he makes sure to cover with his cap at all times. However, he's so hairy that it's really hard for me not to look at him without imagining how his body would look beautiful with no clothes on. His chest is very hairy, and so I can see the hair poking out from the collar of his shirt, which drives me crazy every time. Making love to him is for me a fantastic dream. And even though he's not considered attractive by most people, I don't care at all. Everyone has different tastes.

Anyway, this is my explanation of my crush that I don't dare to tell anyone at all, not even friends who are openly gay. But when it comes to broader men as a whole, I prefer him to have at least some chest hair, hair on his legs, and a happy trail. Less than that, specially if it appears like the guy is shaving, makes me lose some of the attraction.

PS: the boy I mentioned told me which college he's going to today. Suddenly my option lists became much, much narrower lol.

18. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally prefer naturally small amounts of hair around the body. I'm the hairiest one in my family, and I'm not that hairy, but wish I had less.

19. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that depends on how the guy looks. With some guys more hair is more sexy while with other guys, less is sexier.

For me though, I don't mind as long as it's not to much, or I could have just as well make out with a baboon! lol

20. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, I think I'd prefer a guy with at least some hair. Not that I'd mind a relatively hairless one, but it'd have to be naturally 'cause I'm very hairy and don't really have the means to take care of it at the moment. Not that this matters since it's obvious most people don't appear to like hair everywhere . . .