1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hawaiianflower, Jun 2, 2013.

1. This is kind of weird.

Ever since I realized that I am attracted to women, I have decided to grow my hair out. I have a long girly pixie. I guess I am a girly tomboy.

I am attracted to women who a girly. I tend to like longer hair, but someone with a girly pixie is just SO hot.

I am worried that I may seem not femme. (is that right...femme?) What is the proper way to refer to someone who is not femme?

Anyway...I love my pixie, but sometimes I feel like I don't look girly enough. I know I need to just be me, but I don't always know what that is. When my hair is long, it is so pretty. I have people stop me all the time. I love my hair when it is long too, but it could take 2 years to grow it out.

I am just not sure what to do with my hair. I saw this thing online that talked about all the different types of lesbians and how this type attracts that type and whatever. I have no idea if it was good advice.

Help!

2. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

So you like your short hair but think you 'need' long hair to be girlier? There's no correct way to perform gender expression. And it isn't all in the hair; you could still dress with 'girly' clothing/accessories, yes? But perhaps you could spend less time worrying whether you're femme enough and more time wearing what you think looks hot. :wink: The site you mentioned about hair length in lesbians seems pretty fishy/weird.

3. It did seem a little weird.

I've ditched trying to figure out what type of lesbian I am and just focusing on figuring out who I am.