1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair and lots of it.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by British Lad, May 21, 2010.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like you I am very hairy, I even post a thread once about it :slight_smile: , I can say I used nair and I got SOOOOO many ingrown hairs I sat with a needle for 2 hours digging them out. There is laser treatments, its expensive but permanient. Plus you spread the cost over 1-2 years

2. Emberstone

dilapitory cremes dont work for me. I trim the hair back like you are suposed to, and apply the cream, wait the maximum 10 minutes, and remove the creme like told to, and I am just as hairy as before.

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I dont see the fuss with hair. I kinda like men with some hair. So long as they aren't like a bear…

4. stevie

not much body hair here, but i do like guys with hair, why worry about it, i bet lots of guys think ur hair is sexy

5. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Nothing wrong with body hair. :slight_smile: It will just be an uphill struggle if you start getting rid of it for not much gain imo.

6. booby

i love hair on guys *drool* super hot (especially on the legs .. not hips .. makes me go wild! .. dont get me started on happy trails or whatever they're called lol)

the only place i worry about with hair is my 'rear' .. and shaving 1-2 a week takes care of it .. i get a zit or 2 but they go away (no in grown hairs yet) i cant believe im shaving my ass before i shave my mustache/beard lmfao

7. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I would not call me hair level a bear mote like a guerilla.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Presumably not guerrilla (subversive fighter) but gorilla (ape)? That's me. And frankly, I love it. If that makes me a gorilla, pass the bananas.

Lex

9. British Lad

British Lad Guest

yes, gorilla the ape, well i do like bananas

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its a personal thing. I don't mind hair but I do like the feel of a smooth chest.
    My butt is so hairy that I find it unattractive, but like I said a matter of taste

11. Meropspusillus

A lot of people say that "Hey, don't worry, other people find it attractive", but that doesn't really help: One thing I like to point out is that it doesn't really matter what other people think, if I don't like it, that's the real problem. Self-confidence is good, and if you can do something to make yourself feel pretty, power to you!

I'd only advise against laser surgery due to the permanence of it. You may not like hair now, but you never know what you're preferences will be in 10 years. Better a little extra hassle now than regret down the road.

12. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

yet another down side for guys haha. like most i think trim is the best way to go. all these creams can cause alot of problems and might not really work on people. i say deal with it. i aint that bad and theres alot of guys i know that are alothairier and i sit and think why dont you like fix yourself? but they are obv not bothered. as long as you dont go out in like tank tops or stuff its dont bother me cos thats not a nice sight on a hot day. uuurgh

13. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I'm exactly the same way. The only difference is that all of it is blonde. Really annoying. :|

And the fact the hair around my nipples are longer than the rest of the hair on my body. So I have to cut them.

Hm..tmi?

IMMA BEAR <3