1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had sex for the first time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hello1992, Jul 29, 2019.

1. hello1992

Hello!

I am a gay man mid-20's. So I've just had anal sex for the first time...I guess the main reason why I waited this long to have anal sex was because i wasn't ready and also I felt a little scared of it. However more recently i've become more comfortable with the idea and I've almost started to think it's no big issue. Although i felt maybe i'll wait for someone special, i also felt i didn't want to be in a position where i didn't know what i was doing if and when i met someone special. I didn't have an issue being a virgin (in anal) but I did feel it's time.

The guy was very nice albeit I think he was an 'ok' in terms of attractiveness - i topped him. The sensation was nice but it was a bit mechanical and i was a bit nervous. I don't think i regret it, but I guess I feel like something has changed? Not that i am a different person but it's almost as if I've crossed a bridge. I also feel a little freer now that i don't have to worry about my first time (although I still haven't been penetrated myself).

Not sure whether I'm looking for specific advice. I guess I wanted to share my experience and see if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks!

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it all sounds good. You want to see him again?

3. Mason129

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe I have sex and it’s so amazing it’s like I can’t even get enough of lol

4. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 43 and I was married to a woman and have kids. I've only started gay sex these last six months. Like the original posted mentioned I was nervous. It went ok, I now have a partner who I love and sex with him is even better. We only been together 2 months. We are starting to have sex more and work out what we both like. I didn't realise it's as least as good as straight sex, probably better in many ways.....after yrs hiding in the closet it's so amazing to be free and out gay to everyone.