1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Guys n Gals] What's your Razor? [Need a Shave?]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Mar 1, 2008.

1. panda

Gawd all you manly men with your FUSIONS &MACH 3'S I feel like such a wuss with my lowly Philishave Electric.

2. step49x

I use the Gillete Fusion. I got it free in the mail for my 18th birthday. :grin:

3. sdc91

SO YOU CAN HAVE 76972364 BLADES FOR AN ULTRA-SMOOTH SHAVE!

4. Jerr

For shaving my body I use the above!!!

For shaving my face I use BrAun! It has the random foil sizes to get your random hairs and it has a automatic cleaner! (Was damn near 175 dollars at that...) BUT as anyone who has seen ANY pictures of me knows... I don't use it often...

I use WAHL Adjustable hair trimmer... Basically I put no guard on it and go over my face.... makes all the hair short short but long enough so it isn't prickly. About every day/every other day for that.

5. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A 1.5 year old $30 rechargeable Philishave. I find it a lot quicker than a blade, and I'm less likely to cut myself or get ingrown hairs. Plus I know I won't end up supporting that damn razor / razor blade marketing scam. The sideburns / long hair trimmer is handy too.

The Philishave replaced an older (6-7 year) Braun foil shaver that wore out. It saved many times over in the cost of razors and shave cream.

6. kevinx519

biters. thats my razor! but i got the gilette shaving cream too, although i rarely use it.

7. step49x

I use the generic Gillette Series shaving cream. I know there's special Fusion stuff, but it's a bit more expensive. I could probably dump Gillette and get completely generic stuff, but I use what I'm used to.

As well as razors, what kind of shaving cream do you guys use?