1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys and Girls restrooms...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hexagon

That is horrible isn't it.

2. Tropical Turtle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Female toilets can get pretty horrible as well. Many, many times I've went in the ones at work and found toilets that haven't been flushed; brown bits on the wall around the toilet roll holder and various food wrappers scattered around. Seriously...who eats in there!

3. CaliGuy

The girls' restrooms at my school are almost as bad as the guys'. There is toilet paper wads flung onto the walls, it has a musky moldy odor, and it is a mess in general, so I guess I just live in a city full of girls who aren't as clean as we thought they were...lol

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's usually what I see in a men's room, actually. I've never seen anything as bad as the "smearing shit on the wall" thing, but it just seems that either

1. Nobody seems to want to (ha) give a shit about cleaning up their shit
    2. Somehow being unhygienic and dealing with being in shit makes you "more of a man"...

5. Abbra

I've seen some girl's restrooms that were pretty gross. Especially when I was in middle school, because girls would vandalize the restroom every other week. They would smear poop on the walls and there was one time where some girls used their feminine products to write on the walls.

Some of the other restrooms had the normal stuff; backed up toilets, no flushing, stuff on the walls and floor. I honestly don't understand how people manage to not get stuff in the toilet. Feminine products left in unsightly places are probably the only thing that girls have worse than the guys.