1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gto

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rain33, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Rain33

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont know if this has been posted yet or if this is an issue anywhere else but well in memphis there are violent lebian gangs that are taking over the schools. I live in memphis and we hear about them on the news. Supposivly GTO stands for "Gays Taking Over" and what they do is get girls in the bathrooms and rape them. They are mostly lesbians but yeah i just wanted to know if this is going on anywhere else?

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I think it's isolated to Memphis.

But for one thing these people disgust me. Not only are they giving the opposition of our cause material to use, but they're discredible criminals. Rape is wrong anyways but when this gets into the media and they use a name like "Gays Fight Back" then not only are they representing themselves but the community in a revolting manner.

3. LowestVocal017

Hi, Rain! :slight_smile: Do you have a link to any source? I don't know how to google this.

4. Rain33

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  5. step49x

This just seems wrong on so many levels... What is their motivation for doing this?

No, I haven't heard of this, before.