1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Owain, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Owain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! I'm Owain (obviously not my real name, but hey, gotta have that mystique, right?) I like watching lots of Netflix, playing with dogs, and I'm gender-neutral and grey-asexual. I'm not really out, although a few people dotted here and there know about my sexuality or rather lack thereof.

Recently only just figured out the gender-neutral thing. Honestly being referred to as a woman all the time has been pissing me off for years! Not that that's changed, but at least I can better pinpoint why!

I've kind of been thinking of doing the whole coming out thing, but really it just doesn't come up in conversation all that often, or if it does I just get kind of uncomfortable and like move the subject along. Not many people would care, but I guess I just hate the idea of there being this attention on me. I'm normally pretty good at blurring into the background.

Anyway, hoping to chat to some cool people on here about whatever :slight_smile:

#1 Owain, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. Molly Mac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Owain! I’m new here and i’m hoping to make some friends. I’ve identified myself as bisexual and I am thinking about coming out to my parents. I am only out to a few people as well, and I overall feel uncomfortable talking about this subject with most people, so naturally, the introvert in me told me to join this site and try to open up a little.