1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by GayMetrosexual, Apr 16, 2024.

1. GayMetrosexual

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good morning, again.

I just got done reading that we do not physically start aging as in with appearance until mid-thirties or late thirties. Although that was contrary to what psychology was saying in their theories (Theory means not real). I don't know if the psychologists were referring to metabolism? How do you deal with physically changing in appearance (Once you get to your mid-thirties or late-thirties? Do you just start taking plastic surgery? I refuse to speak with a therapist because going there & describing it as anxiety driven supposedly means your entire society is feminine (Although I had a court ordered one for not using a turn signal [Where a girl had answered the call consecutively at hundreds of different companies even for emergency & non-emergency prior] That violated independent practice rights or full practice authority because certain states don't allow you to practice without a doctor supervising at all times). As a man, I had to read that youth means masculinity (Although there's testosterone replacement therapy for bulk muscle since your body stops producing it at a certain age.]). That older women are more attractive (Being the other part to what I read).

That girl that answered the phone violates corporate veil laws. Only a judge can lift the corporate veil. You cannot list yourself as a Ceo nor as an officer of the company. The corporation also has to be making money. She managed to answer it anywhere I'd call again for emergency & non-emergency. Companies that weren't even subsidiaries or parent companies. It resulted in a high-business impact that was critical & sensitive. It had to do with proprietary information. Billions of $ in losses. That's unacceptable. Those are property right violations having to do with generational wealth not won from lottery winnings. Federal judges & doctors signed my competency as competent. She stalked me throughout different courts including state lines. Immediately after federal judges & doctors having signed me as competent, I was placed in multiple insane asylums without due process. Including false imprisonments with dismissal charges. I even reported cyberattacks & human trafficking by the big government violating tarot law. The cyberattacks happened at my university. I have an ethical cybersecurity team currently. They're put out videos of how ct scans are hackable (mris etc)?

Goodbye.

2. GayMetrosexual

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good morning.

I have a typo in the last sentence. I don't know how to fix it? Anyway, the civil rights offices sent me a denial letter to investigate even though it had to do with gay civil rights. These weren't eeo offices. Including the inspector generals, the appeal boards & ombudsman.

Goodbye once more.

3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aging is a natural process. There are people who don't stand that they will age and can't cope at all, but it's all about your lifestyle. It's important to still exercise, have good diet and sleep and sosialize. Don't overthink it all. There is something called vitality. It's a way, where people approach life with exitement and energy, they don't do things halfheartedly and live life like it's an adventure. Have fun with it.

If you feel you need plastic surgery, then it's important to weigh the risks and benefits and really do your research when you're choosing a clinic, by looking up reviews and other people's experiences who have gone through the surgery you wish to have.

Exercise in some cases can be even better than therapy and having different outlets and hobbies would be good.

I'm sorry you went through so much. It's very good though you have now an ethical cybersecurity team. That's a big thing.

I'm also sorry you were denied to investigate. Maybe there are other ways you'd be allowed to investigate? Maybe you could talk to people you trust about it all?

4. GayMetrosexual

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good morning.

Thanks for your response, Rayland. I didn't mean surgically under a scalpel. I was refraining from using names since that might be personal? I did read some other stuff though about masculinity? Masculinity means to wear high-end suits such as: Prada, Christian Dior, Tom Ford, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein Fragrances, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana. The other part to that was how hegemony masculinity used to mean lifting heavy boxes at work. It then changed to fights that made-up for Vietnam. Hegemony masculinity now means paying gays the biggest salaries.

5. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was answering to the above quote. :slight_smile: Surgery is usually performed under scalpel. This is why I answered like this.

This is all stereotypes you are referring to. Being masculine don't mean you have to wear high end clothing or have to be strong.

Masculinity and femininity are both social constructs, same way as gender.

It's all gender expression and the way someone express themselves is up to the person. We need to break these stereotypes that is put in place by society, where everyone has to fit in this one mold.

6. GayMetrosexual

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good evening.

In a book titled: ‘Tribe’ by Sebastian it says that: Children are helped regardless of gender, as are the elderly, but women of reproductive age are twice as likely to be helped by a stranger than men are. Men have to wait, on average, until age seventy-five before they can expect the same kind of assistance in a life-threatening situation that women get their whole lives. Given the disproportionately high value of female reproduction to any society, risking male lives to save female lives makes enormous evolutionary sense”

Excerpt From
    Tribe
    Sebastian Junger
    https://books.apple.com/us/book/tribe/id1080396545
    This material may be protected by copyright.

Goodbye.