1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just YES~! I loooved tonight's episode~ Rachel singing Taking Chances and all the different Single Ladies dances were awesomeeee~! :slight_smile: I can't wait 'till next week~! >.<

2. Nodnarb

The preview for next week looked awesome:slight_smile: I can't wait either:grin:

3. Neoh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Kinda begs the question though why he lost his car when his dad found his tiara collection last episode. :roflmao:

Was a really good episode though, I was kind of curious how he managed to pull off a field goal while doing the single ladies dance, but I guess I'll let it slide for the fun of it :lol:

4. pianolover95

I loved how much the story developed tonight. I'm so happy kurts finally out.

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay I only caught half of this week's episode, so why is Puck mad at Finn and Quinn?

:confused:

6. Goethe

cuz quinn's baby is his and not finn's.

7. Jard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly think tonight's episode was even better than the Pilot. Kurt, who is by far the best character on the show, being center stage just made the episode incredible.

Only negative thing I have to say is how Terri gets more WTF-worthy which each passing minute. The scene with her waiting in Quinn's car is one of the creepiest things I've seen. Quinn better watch out or her baby will get stolen in the night.

8. RaRa

^Lmfao yeah Terri scares the shit out of me.

Puck is a douche.

I love Finn and Kurt.

Rachel is annoying me.

Will is hot.

9. Tim

Tim

^ Ditto. I think the show needs to have Terri die in a car crash, then the lady she told tell Will she wasn't pregnant. -.-

And Quinn... too much high school drama. Too Cliche. I'm now not liking Quinn.

Rachel, as you said Taffi, is starting to get annoying. I mean, Tina was always in the background, and she finally gets a chance to be the lead, and you go all diva? -.-

10. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I love this show so much. Rachel is being a real b word. My sister informed me that we saw her in Spring Awakening, I hadn't noticed. When watching the last episode, as Quinn was going to get in her car my sister said "she's going to be in the car." Then when Terri was there it made it so much funnier. I have no idea why she found that to be so obvious but made me laugh. And the football players doing the single ladies dance was fantastic.

11. NickT

Am I the only one who likes Quinn a little bit more because of this episode? You'd think she'd be all, "WOE IS ME PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M PREGNANT NOW OH BOO-HOO" but she actually gives a more sensible, extremely-freaked-out reaction that would happen with any other teenager who thought that she'd be celibate. She's starting to take life and her relationship more seriously now. Instead of feeling embarrassed when Finn does the Put a Ring On It dance, as she would in the first few episodes ("You know what that makes me? Your big gay beard!"), she actually laughs along and kisses him. I think she's starting to mature.

...Although her Glee club audition still freaks me out. No cheerleader singing that song with that dance should be trusted.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was one of the best episodes ever. I love this show with ALLLLLLLL MY HEART. I AM A GLEEK!

And I agree about Quinn, I think it has to do with what she said to Sue last week. How she realized that one just needs to be confident in themselves and all that. I think seeing how miserable a person her coach was changed her outlook on life.

13. Grof142007

havent missed a eps of glee yet and if do SOMEONE WILL GET CUT... HELLO IM GROF142007 AND IM ADDICTED TO GLEE!!!

i love puck he so hot well finn better and i love kurt made me so happy he came out got all teary Rachel a ..... but i love love to see her a hook up with finn and how also love how accpeting his was " sorry i already have a date to prom" man this show is soooo quoteable well that all we do on twitter anyways bah im going to go rewatch it on fox :grin:

14. Tim

Tim

^ I hated the "I know how important dances are to you gay boys" or something like that. ._.

15. NickT

(Almost instantly) "I'mnotgay *Pale-face*"

16. Gaetan

I'm so glad Hulu is getting the show soon after it airs. I'll have to watch the latest episode tonight. I don't have TV of any kind where I'm at.

17. RainbowJay

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FMdOLyRcA[/YOUTUBE]

^in case anyone wants to rewatch the single ladies dance at the beginning of the episode, 'cus I keep rewatching, how addicting :confused:

Kurt is so sweet (*hug*)

and even though Rachel's voice is booming and strong while Finn's is practically nonexistent, I still think the writers need to stop feeding her ego and give the others some spotlight :]

more Glee please! this show makes me super happy and excited (!)

#77 RainbowJay, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  18. CrystalCat

last night's episode was soooo good. i teared a bit when kurt came out to his dad

19. I'm now dying in wait for the next one. Kristin chenoweth, anyone? XD

20. listen up world

I had trouble watching this episode. I can't explain why. It was just so over-the-top, and I loved every minute of it. (Self-contradictory much?) I loved Tina's performance of "Tonight" and all of the dancing :grin: