1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GLBTQ-related movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ampthejazz, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I've done that for him (as he wouldn't be able to do it himself now). :thumbsup:

2. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Thanks Paul, shouldn't have given too much away. But I do very much urge you all to see it, it's got bits where you want to cry, bits where you want to laugh and other bits well when things just click in to place.

Think I might have to watch it again!

3. Worthy_Of

Brokeback Mountain - Sure, it may not as sexually exciting as some other gay movies, but sex isn't really a selling point for me. I loved the overall message of this beautiful movie. I watched it multiple times and picked up something meaningful that I didn't notice every time.

I've also watched Latter Days, but I didn't like it much. The only thing I liked about it was Rebekah Jordan, an indies music singer (who I'm now a big fan of)! I'm actually glad I watched it, or else I would have never heard of her.