1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glasses....omg

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Perrygay, Feb 4, 2008.

1. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Glasses aitn so bad acutally sum actually look good like them thick sqaurish ones like this one :grin: d_1901.jpg

2. Jonnnnn16

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    i think i have pretty good vision....

3. happygay

happygay Guest

glasses are cool:slight_smile:

4. tehnathan

I've been wearing glasses for around 25 years so I'm used to it by now.

5. TyraBanksIsFierce

Dont worry it'l be 2031 then, I'm sure they will invent some procedure to cure that

6. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

8. Omg you're wicked cute! I like your frames too, they're different. Mine are just ordinary but they're more squarish rather than just round. Those might look better for you depending.

9. Urman

Urman Guest

Hey don't stress it i had to wear glasses i am still suppose to technically but i don't lol im trying to get contacts.But its nothing to stress over.

10. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Ok, i don't know if this is too late but ill post it anyway.

Personally I don't need glasses but my mums an optician so I naturally know quite alot about them.

An easy way to tell if you need glasses, this isn't accurate, is to make a small hole in your hand with your fingers, place it over one eye and look throught it, if this makes it better then you do probably need glasses. If not I had a problem similar problem where I hada tiny spec of dirt under my eyelid which smudged my vision but once it was gone then my sight was perfect again. So it definately is worth going to the opticians about it incase it is dirt which can cause damage if left in there for too long.

If you do need glasses then there's absolutly nothing wrong with wearing glasses but if you really don't want to wear them you can allways wear contacts, however some people find these worse than glasses, If you do go for he contact lenses then mymum recomends daily ones, not the disposable as the cost soon racks up. However If you do decide to go for glasses, presuming you need anything, then apparently there are two 'in' styles either vary thin frames, or you can wear very chunky glasses. Looking at u'r face I'd actually say you're quite lucky in that either style will probably suit you so go for whichever you prefer.

11. Burgie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wear glasses and it took me a while to adjust but now I'm used to them. I recently got new ones and they took a long time to get used to because the wings (I think they're called that) were tight and dug into my skull but now they're fine. Only problem is that I just got used to them and now I need new ones again because my left eye is getting a lot worse.

12. aspiecarer

I never really got on with contacts,my eyes dried up.
    One advantages now with glasses is that I have photochromic glasses now, which are great to react even with a bit of sunshine..so I don't need extra sunglasses any longer..

13. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I had 20/20 until a few months ago. I was so upset when the doctor told me I needed glasses. But once I got them...I loved them! It feels great to be able to see better :slight_smile: and it's not like you have to wear them 24/7. If the doctor says you should get glasses, just get them to see how it feels :slight_smile: