1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girls with tattoos? hot or not?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by livi, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Calibrate

I really like tattoos on girls. I like the longer ones that are more like abstract shapes/designs. I'm hoping to get one some day.

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not my style.

3. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This.

4. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They're okay...

Oh who am I kidding? I love them! I can't help it! Tattoos are just so majestic and artsy (especially on loverly ladies)

5. tulman

I've got several myself and don't regret getting any of them. I can cover mine with a short sleeve shirt. There's a difference between art work and scratches so find a good pro instead of sticking yourself with a sewing needle some night when you're stoned. IMO, the ones on your neck, face and the inside of your wrist are the ones you will regret in time. There are good cover up artists when you make the mistake of inking the S.O.'s name you're madly in love with today but won't remember what they look like in a few years. I like good tats on people because they seem to reflect a more adventurous and fun loving attitude and outlook on life.

#45 tulman, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  6. beyond

They CAN be very nice. If they are tasteful and meaningful. The caveat, however, is that I would not find tattoos to make someone I found unattractive to be attractive. If they are already attractive however...

(oh, and there certain tattoos - designs not location - that are off-putting, but I won't mention what they are in case anyone here has them)