1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls who wear guy jeans help?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kyrielles, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I have an old yet still relevant issue. I'm a female & I wear guy jeans. I wear guy jeans for various reasons, they're more comfy, they fit better, the pockets are roomier, I like the styles, etc. However, every single pair of guy jeans I've ever owned has a sort of extra crotch area and I really dislike this. I normally buy and wear skinny, super skinny, and occasionally slim fit jeans, which I feel is another factor contributing to the crotch area seeming big, since the overall jeans are small. I've actually had a span of a few years that I switched over to girl jeans because of this issue, but I've came back to the guys jeans and here I am again. I've found some gender neutral jeans online that probably don't have the excess crotch area, but they're all way too expensive. The max I'm willing to spend per pair would be 50usd, because I'm not exactly made of cash. haha

Anyone have any recommendations for the type jeans I'm looking for without all the excess crotch area that are in a reasonable price range?