1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl gets hit in the head with a shovel then dies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andrew99, May 15, 2014.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So have u heard about that girl on vine she got hit in the head with a shovel as a joke bc she was fighting this one girl she was like come on bitch let's fight then the other girl grabs the shovel like I'm taking this fuck tars down. But unfortunately shortly after the video was filmed she passed away due to getting hit in the temple of the head. What's sad is that she died from such a dumb ass reason also that girl that I guess u would say accidentally killed her could be doing some hard jail time. I believe she is on bond to try and take care of this bc she probably didn't mean to kill her and she probably wants to get this taken care of. I told everyone that had seen it and they were all so shocked. It was sad. Thanks for reading (*hug*)

2. Caillin

Can you provide a link of the article at all?

3. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're talking about the viral video from Ohio recently, she's not dead yet.

4. Caillin

Ok if I found what I think you are talking about it doesn't appear to be for a vine it seems to be like they were actually having a real fight..

5. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

Yet...