1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay or what?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cemma, Dec 2, 2012.

1. cemma

Basically I know I'm into girls but then sometimes Im like 'Oh hey let's get a boyfried, he's cute, yup get in me' but then I get into a situation with a guy and I just don't enjoy any of it, I mean like it's not bad but I just don't enjoy it like when I've done things with girls.
    I also just can't do the relationship thing with guys- I've never been in a relationship with a girl either but I imagine it'd be different..

Does that make sense?

Because it doesn't to me..

2. wyat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I understand what you're saying. I think you just need to explore and find out who you are. As time goes on, it will become more clear to you.

3. Chrissouth53

It makes perfect sense. When discussing bisexuality, there are different areas that determine "how bisexual" you are. Those can be regarding physical attraction, sexual attraction and emotional attraction.

There's no law saying you have to have all three. I can't see myself in an emotional relationship with a guy, but I an sexually attracted to guys but less physically attracted (if that makes sense).

You just have to go with what you feel and see where it leads you rather than telling yourself you are one thing and forcing yourself to live that way.