1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or Bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Urman, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Urman

Urman Guest

I came to release that i do still have feelings for a certain girl and only her i really like guys so idk.:help:

2. Zak

Zak

yeah, i kno how u feel and GO DEMOCRATS AND GO HILARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_bigg

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

that's hard. well, try to accept yourself whoever you are. it really doesn't make you a better or worse person, just be yourself.

4. Urman

Urman Guest

Thanks im don't know its so confusing

5. Hollywood

We all know how tough this whole identity thing can be. Just be sure they are genuine feelings and not you attempting to have feelings to feel "more" socially accepted.

6. Hollywood

i just say a thread from yesterday where you posted: "i got more good news i hooked up with him i now have a bf i kinda nervouse its my first one what should i kinda expect ect ect"

what happened to the guy??

7. Urman

Urman Guest

im going out with him but i still have feelings towards a single girl in general is thats what i was asking i she is very important to me and so is he but she has a boyfriend now so im going out with my boyfriend

8. ebra

you know what dont even worry about it, its like they say, you see people not sexes and that is fine, you are doing no one a disfavor if u like it all. unless you are only liking the girl because u are in denial about guys. theres so much pressure these days to have to pick what you are, its alright to have questionable homosexuality, or exceptions to your homosexuality. try to just sit back and take it how it comes, its kind like fitting a square peg into a rounded hole, when it doesnt work you get frustrated. its probably never going to fit, but at least you wont look like the spaz that threw the toy against the wall...lol okay well that didnt work out like i wanted it to, but hopefully you know what i ment. good look and let us know how it goes. you are just you and nothing else

9. Urman

Urman Guest

thank you all this means allot to me right now i do currently have a boy friend and love him to death but like i said i do care about this girl allot

10. Alexander

I think this is an issue that so many gay guys have. We all KNOW that we're gay, then suddenly we get to know a girl and find that we're attracted to them. Not a problem - sexuality is fluid and changeable. Just accept yourself, no matter what.

11. chrisb

You can like someone alot of a different sex and still be gay, you can even do stuff with a girl and still be gay.... I plan sometime in my life to probably have sex with a girl just to do it once