1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay guys who hate women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Aug 17, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't hate men I'm not attracted to them and I don't like how some continue to keep hitting one me when I keep saying no . I do hate men that act like that but I don't hate all men . I have gotten a lot of shitty treatment from men as you can read from my past posts Now are some men ass wholes yes does that mean all of them are no .
    But just because I and many other lesbians experience dislike for some men 's behaviors doesn't mean we're man haters .
    It's not fun to deal with a jackass , you told over and over that your lesbian and don't want him sexually and he keeps trying to convince you how good his penis is and he has some magic penis to turn you .

---------- Post added 18th Aug 2014 at 10:31 PM ----------

How did this get to voices ? she was just describing the guy and now your saying just because she described the guy as flamboyant that's wrong ?
    First of all she's not attacking all men she's talking about this one guy .

#81 stocking, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you aware that this is what we get frustrated by? It's not just having our bodies derided and called disgusting that gets to us, it's also the way we're dismissed as too unreasonable and irrational to be worth listening to.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This :thumbsup:

4. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The stereotype of woman as irrational creatures is an aggravatingly pervasive one. It's widely understood that racialized generalizations are unacceptable and yet another form of it still exists when it's seen as acceptable to type either gender.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you :slight_smile:

6. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

[infant child in the ER treated for severe bite wounds and facial damage] [wife sobbing] alright honey so i went home and printed all this out i mean STATISTICALLY bites are an uncommon occurence and [pulls out pie chart] i mean fatal dog bites are [flips pages] very rare so [new table] really i mean the more common breeds for [pulls up website on laptop] biting infants are

her: JERRY CAN YOU DROP IT I JUST NEVER WANT ANOTHER DOG AGAIN EVER OKAY???!

and i am like holy shit u neurotic slut we can get another dog why are yiu being so illogical about this??!!?! dogs and infants get along great!!!!!!! fuck a dog rips a kids arm off once and you just give up, way to give into emotion instead of YOUR BRAIN you unstable bitch!!!!!!!! women, u know? *knocks back a ice cold BEER*

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

It's not fun to deal with a jackass , you told over and over that your lesbian and don't want him sexually and he keeps trying to convince you how good his penis is and he has some magic penis to turn you .- THIS. This is where my dislike becomes intense is when I come across a guy who thinks he can pleasure me better then a woman AFTER i've told them I only find women attractive.

It's like why would you try compete against women.. I mean if you're attracted to girls and I say I'M attracted to girls then how could you not see how hard it would be to ''TURN'' me? I imagine asking a straight guy how he would react to a gay guy telling them how they have the magical penis that can turn them and I know EXACTLY what the straight guys response would be. NO. I LIKE WOMEN. Have they ever had a penis up their arse? no but that doesn't mean they aren't straight. I know i'm not straight and they know they're not gay. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! Also to add i've tried having sex with a guy back when I was experimenting and it wasn't what I wanted. So.. clearly i'm a Lesbian and only attracted to women right?!

8. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people are and remain idiots. The cocky confidence hetero male idiots live in a beautiful world in which every pussy is dripping to see them, and all he has to do is turn on the charm and watch the magic happen. He hears the theme 'OH YEAHHHH' every time he smiles.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :eusa_clap

---------- Post added 18th Aug 2014 at 11:30 PM ----------

:eusa_clap

10. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    even though im gay but i really hate men sometimes who act like that really hate them sometimes i doubt i will settle with a man most men have this thing against women that they are weak and controllable and only care about themselves any guy thinks like that turns me off forever cause i have a promise for girls to make the world understand them better and make them equal to men especially in countries like Saudi Arabia where women are not allowed to drive cars or get out without covering themselves from head to toe even if they aren't Muslim gosh i hate those countries i never ever want to go their even though men rules there but i would feel selfish i love women when they get the same right as i do

11. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sadly, there are plenty of misogynistic gay men out there. I just don't get it. I wonder whether it's misplaced resentment because of all the expectations and pressure to meet the right woman and settle down? Whatever it is, I find it very unpleasant. I certainly wouldn't date a guy who was a misogynist. It's a real turn off.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This:thumbsup:

13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I kind of want to hug you right now.. You are so sweet! I am the same.. I honestly wouldn't agree with the put men in cages act but the whole equality thing is what i'm all about. I guess I was wrong to think alot of gay guys have something against women.. I just don't understand why they would is all. We're actually quiet intelligent.. Shouldn't be taken as fools. Thanks for your reply again. :slight_smile:

14. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Here is the answer to your question:
    I only provided an answer to her question, nothing more, nothing less:
    I guess it's reasonable that you could have drawn these conclusions, since I hadn't quoted Chloe in my previous post. However, I didn't say any of the things you assumed...? I hope the quote puts it into context.

Anyway, I'll just say this generally, disliking any gender or sex in the general sense(non-romantic/nonsexual) because of your orientation is obviously wrong and unjust, and it's important to make the effort not to let your orientation negatively color your general perception of any gender, etc., no matter who you are.
    I just wanted to offer a different perspective to her, not get dragged into a battle of the sexes, as I'm an advocate of gender equality.

15. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Why would you hate women; a whole gender, that's the sort of thing you need to see a psychiatrist about

I find I like women more; I just don't want to wake up beside on

16. tulman

I don't hate women but I'd much rather be around men. Women have different priorities, a different thought process and I'm not in the least bit sexually attracted to them. I don't relate well and feel border line uncomfortable around most of them, especially the ones not from my generation. Sorry ladies, nothing personal, it's just the way I am.

17. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've met gay guys like that and I've even been asked "so do you, like, hate all women or something?" No, I do not. I have more female friends than not and I've always gotten along with females better than males (even though I am not even that fem, it's hard to describe, it's not easy to pigeon-hole me, sorry). But sometimes all the testosterone and ego of straight guys (I love my straight friends, but they do get like this) can be a little intimidating and I'd rather be around women or at least, around these guys when they're with their girlfriends--that seems to calm them down a bit.

18. Ghost93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't hate women at all! In fact most of my closest friends are girls.

If anything, I find myself hating straight men more then women. Not most straight men of course. But those who are homophobic, treat women like object and go out of their way to show how tough and masculine they are to the point where they do some extremely stupid things.

Now this isn't to say I am never jealous of women. It does annoy me when I'm working and I see a hot male customer approach only to have my dreams suddenly crushed when his wife or girlfriend pops up behind him.

#98 Ghost93, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  19. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Never met or heard any gay guy that hates women, however I met one lesbian girl that really hated men, especially straight guy.

20. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I kept forgetting to say thanks to everyone else who replied! Your comments were greatly appreciated!

More are welcome if you wish.