1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Crossdressing Fetish

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Justinian20

I'm not sure as to why. I want to know why I have a fetish for dressing up very feminine and then basically acting super feminine around a boyfriend.

I honestly think it might be me really wanting to be able express my feminine side, which I've kept buried for a very long time because of a family that completely believes in traditional sense of gender. But I'm still not sure why I'm actually turned on by it.

I don't find women attractive sexually and yet I like to wear feminine clothing, I've even taken a few pictures of myself wearing (girly shirts, panties and even a nightie).

The thing is though, its considered a straight thing and it just feels weird after reading about how straight guys crossdress and its like a majority of straight guys crossdress. I'm wondering is there any way I can get rid of this fetish, its kind of annoying and I feel like it gives me way less chance of having a boyfriend. I'm also always having moments where I question why I like crossdressing so much as a sexual fetish.

I will honestly say though I don't want to do it all the time, I definitely am comfortable wearing my masculine clothes and being male and being with a guy.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would argue that you will be better suited to find someone that loves you for whom you are than it would be to find someone to love you for whom your not. Be yourself. If you enjoy embracing your feminine side, then you should go for it!

Life is not about projecting to be someone else. Life is about being the person your supposed to be. Isn't that why EC is here to begin with?

3. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what I have seen there is no shortage of gay or bi guys who like crossdressing so I don't see it as a straight thing.
    It may not be The most common thing but its really not uncommon.

4. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fairly common actually. I know it doesn't mean much coming from a trans girl, but the idea of a guy crossdressing is pretty hot.

Rock it, dude :slight_smile:

Peace