1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay child.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KatoKumi, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

i plan on having at least 4 kids, maybe more, and i would obviously be extremely supportive and accepting of who they are

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Woww big family :slight_smile:

I'd like to have atleast one kid myself, but most gay guys don't want kids so i guess I could settle for none....

3. CelebrityHead

I'm sorry, come again?

I don't think it would worry any of us on this forum in the slightest, if our kids were gay. I know that each and every one of us would be completely supportive of our children no matter what.

Note: It feels weird talking about my children, because I haven't given it much thought at all!

4. Urman

Urman Guest

i want 2 kids a son and a daughter

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    What would I do if I had a gay child? Hmmmm..... love him and accept him. Become a PFLAG President. Testify in front of the Senate. Lobby at the U.S. Capital. Give Speeches at rally's. Yeah, pretty much what I do now. :roflmao:

6. CelebrityHead

And that's why we love you, Becky!! :kiss:

7. chrisb

Becky is awesome

8. Louise

I on the other hand would tell my child 'be gone, out of my sight spawn of the devil' before realising that that the devil would be... me!

No only kidding. There is not realy much you can say or do, they are there, they exist, God knows it's not a choice they make so you just get on with loving them the best you can and help them when they need it.

No it is not what any parent wants for their child because it causes so many complications, mainly because of our prejudiced society and human perchant for picking on the underdog but there is nothing much you can do except try to make their lives better by fighting in their corner and letting them know that if needs be its you and them against the world come what may.