1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by arkangel, Apr 27, 2015.

1. arkangel

It kills me every time i watch an episode and then realize... I need to wait another week to see more... The show is just outstanding... Its been so long since I have had a show that holds my attention from the very first note of the intro to the last letter of the credits. Not to mention all the attractive people in it :lol: Jojen... Joffrey... Tommen... The list is pretty long. I'm sure i am not the only fan around here?

2. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

Started reading it a week ago but stopped since. The characters just feel too real and it feels awful and depressing. George seems like a nice guy still but his books just don't do it for me.

3. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I watch the series, I've never read the books. I think is a great. My favorite characters are:
    -Tyrion (as anyone)
    -Baelish
    -Jon Snow

4. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

Also, someone spoiled the entire thing for me. Still I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about it.

5. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Some people are such jerks and try to spoil everything. It's still worth watching though!

6. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

The series have gone quite far from the books this season but im finding it very good still. Iv read the books and I dont know what to expect in the series. I think they have done a good job with the series.

7. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is how I feel too. They've made an amazing show for four seasons so I trust them, and this season is great too. The first two episodes were kind of just setting things up, which they have to do, but now they're keeping the TV audience AND us "book fans" guessing about what will happen. Poor Ser Barristan :icon_sad:

I also like the twist in Cersei's plot to use the High Sparrow against Margaery. In the books they didn't go after Ser Lora's, but the way it's happening in the show is somehow even more dramatic. Can't wait for tonight!

8. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Jamie going to Dorne was a surpirse as well as the fact that he goes with Bronn. Im hoping that they stick with the Sparrow plot from the book with Cersie and Margaery. I wonder if the Greyjoyes will make an appearance.

9. BlueMetalWave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've started watching Game of Thrones when Season 3 was on. After it ended I read the books and I think the show is fantastic.

I've never watched something that keeps this excited and nervous at the same time. I love how they are changing things from the books this season, it makes it unpredictable and surprising. Even if the last episode broke my heart at the ending I still love it :frowning2:

10. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Holy shit!!! What an ending to the last episode. Westeros needs to come together and Dany needs to hurry up with her dragons.

11. Higs

The last episode blew me away. It was perfection all of it, even dany scenes were tolerable with Tyrion in them.

12. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the middle of Season 2 right now. Prolly gonna finish it either today or tomorrow.
    I want to punch Joffrey in the face so hard. And his "lover". She needs a good whack in the head, too. Even the queen admits Joffrey's not perfect. Granted, she's worse, and she knows it, but she's at least honest about it.

And Tyrion. I want that man to take me on adventures. Granted they'll be full of booze and women, two things my body says "no" to, but I'd be glad to see him get every drop and breast he can get his hands on.

13. darlig ulv

Can we talk about the SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERS

white walkers? Because damn Night's king, you scary. I also like that they broke past the cliches and stigmas, and made zombies that for once frightened me. Also, even though I've read all the books, I like the direction they're taking the show in. Now I don't sit there knowing what to expect. Like the freaking white walkers showing up to thwart everyone's plans.

Also... Loras?

14. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    SPOILERS!!!!!!!

Loras is in a weird sort of limbo right now. If King Tommen can't free his mother and his queen, there's not much hope for Ser Loras until things play out. It's been a bad season for anyone named Ser this year, especially Ser Friendzone catching greyscale and getting thrown out of Meereen, again. Dany is heartless! And of course, poor Ser Barristan. I'm still upset about that.

But yeah, Hardhome. Wow. I liked that pretty wildling girl and was sad to see her die so quickly, especially the way it happened. LOVED Wun-Wun though. (The giant.) He was in the books but I didn't expect to see him in the show, so that was a great surprise.

I'm so glad they're deviating from the books, otherwise we'd be watching an entire season of Brienne and Podrick wandering around while Cersei has Qyburn torturing people. I mean I like the books, but the show is doing a great job of keeping things interesting.

15. kem

kem

Holy shit is hitting the fan! Big stuff happening. Daenerys is getting more and more fascinating finally! I knew her storyline would pay off eventually. #crushthewheel
    I like the show more than the books.

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The High Sparrow starting to zone in and eventually put away Cersei, once and for all, had to be one of the more emotionally overwhelming moments for me in watching thus far.

And then the white walkers bit!!

What a season finale this must be....

17. darlig ulv

Yeah, I did feel bad about the wildling woman (I think her name was Karsi). I guess that since the writers knew she would have to die, they wanted to first make us like her as much as they could within less than an episode's worth of character development.

18. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, they did a really great job with character development! Everything we knew about her, we learned from about 20 minutes of the episode...and the fact that people were sad to see her die really shows how good GoT's writers are.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Tyene Sand! :icon_redf I don't even have words...just wow.

19. Aria11

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    If you think waiting a week for the next episode is bad, try reading the books. Yeah, they're kinda long, but still! Anyway, GOT is a SUPER AWESOME series!

20. Lyana

And then waiting years for the next one. I'm dying for Winds of Winter to be released. Please!

To be honest, I'm not that into the series at this moment. I still follow it faithfully, but the 5th season has been a bit disappointing for me... I suppose because some things I really wanted to see from the books were cut, and other things were made up out of nothing. And I wouldn't mind, if the stories were good, but some plots this season are just... lacking.

I'm still waiting for Sansa's freaking empowerment. And I miss Arya's cool plots and interactions with actually interesting people (the Hound, Tywin...). Also, um... Harder to like Stannis after this week.