1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Membership System - An Update

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Martin, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi all,

Firstly, I want to thank those of you who have been incredibly patient whilst the full membership system has been down due to the migration.

To those with applications pending, we will begin expediting the review for any outstanding applications shortly, therefore you should begin receiving decisions on applications within the next few days. I apologise some of you have had to wait even longer than usual due to the system's downtime, but please rest assured that if you received a copy of your application via PM when over on the vBulletin forum then we'll have yours on file and ready to expedite. :slight_smile:

To those wishing to apply, the new system is being built under a new plugin, so this will be undergoing testing whilst the expediting of old applications takes place. Whilst this means that the ability to apply will be down for a little while longer, it is also the number one priority to get back up now that other key post-migration issues have been addressed. As a result, we are hoping to have the system back up on this platform next week. I won't speculate on which day as I don't want to disappoint people over deadlines, but we want it online ASAP so we're working with a sense of urgency on it. :slight_smile:

Hope this information helps those of you who have been patiently waiting to hear an update on this. :slight_smile:

Martin.

2. Fishtail

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Are you or another staffmember able to post the rules for application now or
    are you people discussion to change some of those?

3. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

YAYYYY thanks Martin!