1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Member Status Question

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by forget me knots, Oct 26, 2014.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We are still reviewing apps, we are taking a while to process them though because of the holidays and college exams.

2. LD579

Yes, we have been and will be reviewing them. Once you meet the 50+ posts (Excluding those in Fun and Games) of relative substance, and 2+ weeks of membership requirement, if you'd like access to the Chat Room and PMing other full members, full membership can be something you might want to consider.

EDIT: Brad ninja'd me! I've brought shame to my family.

3. Q-Tip

It all depends. You got to "actually contribute" to become a full one.

4. RainbowMan

You also have to apply - it's not something that is automatic. Some people never choose to apply for full membership, and that's completely OK as well - there's not a lot that full membership gives you other than the ability to be in the chatroom and to PM other full members, and those functions are not important to some people.

5. Ghosting

Though this might be an obvious question and answer, I am guessing that discussions posted anonymously do not count, then, since they can't be tracked back to the appropriate account that posted anonymously?

6. Eric

Your post count won't be affected by anonymous posts but the administrators are able to track anonymous posts to the account that posted anonymously. Misuse of the anonymous feature can be a red flag for full membership.

7. Ghosting

Well that certainly makes sense. :slight_smile:

I was just wondering if they might also count -towards- full membership in addition to what you just said.

I ask because I - don't tend to post a ton in terms of quantity. I tend to write lengthier posts and I'm also not the world's most social person in all honesty and several of my earlier discussions were posted anonymously before I realized that I could post with my account even though a thread was started anonymously.

Thanks for your answer; I appreciate it.